I love raspberry’s, they are my all time favorite fruits. And they are so easy to handle, you can use the frozen and much cheaper one for almost everything. So here is one of my favorite muffin recipes. It is enough for roughly 14 muffins.
- 250 g flour
- 3 TL backing powder
- 2 eggs
- 150 g sugar
- 1 packet vanilla sugar
- 8 tablespoon of sunflower oil
- 150 g Yoghurt
- about 250 g frozen raspberry’s
1. Mix the eggs, sugar, vanilla sugar, oil and Yoghurt to a smooth mass
2. Now mix the flour and backing powder. Put the flour mass little by little in your egg mass, mix it to a smooth pastry.
3. Then put the frozen raspberry’s in your pastry.
4. Fill your backing dish with your pastry.
5. Bake your Muffins for roughly 25 minutes (make the chopstick test), the temperature should be about 180°C.
You can find the original recipe in german here.